- Jamaican-born migrant, Muslim convert, was to be father again
THE Piccadilly Line suicide bomber, Jermaine Lindsay, was revealed yesterday as the second teenager in the terrorist cell. Lindsay, who was born in Waterford, Jamaica, was 19 and the father of a one-year-old son. His wife, Samantha Lewthwaite, 21, with whom he lived in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, is eight months pregnant with their second child.
I want to see DNA proof
Samantha Lewthwaite, 22, is reported to be struggling to understand how Jamaican-born Lindsay Jamal could have caused the deaths of at least 26 people, and says she wants proof that he is guilty.
- Samantha Lewthwaite, 22, said her world had fallen apart on discovering that her lover was in fact a suicide bomber
- Germail had lived with his partner, Samantha Lewthwaite, and their baby in the small red bricked house in Aylesbury ...
- He is said to have and married a local woman called Samantha Lewthwaite who had converted to Islam about a year before
- He is said to have met his wife - who now chooses to be known as Sherafiyah - in Luton, where Miss Lewthwaite was at university.
- The couple alienated locals by playing loud Asian music day and night. "It would drive us mad, blaring out from the house," a neighbour said.
When people came to complain they refused to come to the door. "They didn't really mix..."
- Lindsay, who was born in Waterford, Jamaica, was 19 and the father of a one-year-old son, Abdullah Shaheed Ibn-Jamal. One source said yesterday that Lindsay had once been a follower of Abdullah el-Faisal, a Jamaican Islamist preacher in prison in Britain for inciting his followers to kill non-Muslims.
Ms Lewthwaite, who was born in Northern Ireland when her father was serving in the British Army, was drawn to Lindsay partly because of her longstanding interest in Islam. A former school friend said that Ms Lewthwaite had been fascinated by Islam since the age of ten when she lived among Asian neighbours on a housing estate. She converted to Islam when she was 17, taking the name Sherafiyah, before she met Lindsay, who used the Islamic name Jamal.
The couple held a wedding ceremony but Samantha’s mother, Christine, is said to have refused to attend. - (forum)
Ezr 9:12 Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons
Neh 13:25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, [saying], Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves.
- UK MIRROR: EXCLUSIVE: PREGNANT WIVES THE BOMBERS LEFT BEHIND
Samantha Lewthwaite, 21, smiles as she their son Abdullah, one, in a family snapshot. Another snap shows Samantha as a typical English schoolgirl wearing uniform aged 16.
Hasina Khan, 27, wife of Mohammed Sidique Khan, 30, looked bewildered as she was helped into a police car, her 13-month-old daughter Maryam held tight in her arms. Unsuspecting Hasina, who is four months pregnant, had reported her husband missing. He exploded his bomb at Edgware Road. When she converted to Islam she cut off most of her family and wore a traditional burqa. Old friend Jamie Muir, 22, said: "She was a normal, popular girl before she met that idiot. She used to be fun and outgoing. Then she converted to Islam and changed completely."